یکشنبه، خرداد ۰۷، ۱۳۹۱

I'm a kind of depressed Paulo Coelho


Mariana:What did you do today?
Martín:That's cheating.
MarianaIt's a question.
Martín: Okay. I woke up at twelve because I went to bed at five. I should start swimming. I ate breakfast at one. I took an ibuprofen. At two I started work, I do web design. At five I ate lunch. At eight I went to therapy. I took my second ibuprofen. Then the telephone rang, which made me happy. Wrong number. Now I'm eating dinner. After chatting, I'll whack myself on the head so I can fall asleep and start swimming tomorrow. What did you do today?
Mariana: Adaptation. Getting used to being single again.
Martín: I'm an expert. I could write a book. I'm a kind of depressed Paulo Coelho.
MarianaI didn't have a good day. I'M SO SAD.
Martín: I have a method, Absolutely involuntary, a kind of Buddhist gene that makes my happy days not so happy and my sad days not so sad. 
Mariana: A spiritual thermostat, and if it fails?
Martín: I down a Rivotril.
MarianaI didn't think I'd laugh today
Martín: In return, do me a favour. When do you wake up?
MarianaNine.
Martín: I'll give you my number. Call me at nine and motivate me to swim.
MarianaWhy not now?
Martín: No, that won't do. It's a deal.
MarianaGive me your number.




Sidewalls (2011)

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر